Sunday, May 02, 2010

Fairy softness

Hi there,


I didn't think I would be posting today as I have been to see my Aunt in Lincoln ... but on checking my favourite blogs, I saw that Mona Pendleton - who creates the most beautiful things - had set a challenge on the Play Date Cafe blog.... It was just too hard to resist having seen her card and all the beautiful entries...


So here is mine....



A little Fairy baby nestling in the flowers
Yes, I used some more of that lovely scrunched ribbon - it really adds to the softness of the colours and the theme... just a little bit of glitter on baby's wings too.

That's all for now

Till soon - keep safe

Ros

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty card, aren't these seam binding so nice, I love them too!
~kirsty

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! :)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely fairy baby! What an elegant and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!

Unknown said...

Just lovely, Ros! Such a darling baby.. Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! Love the soft look & that lace is to die for!

Ruby said...

Lovely card Ros! So pretty! Love that ribbon, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Sarah Anderson said...

glad you decided to play along with us at the playdate cafe; this is such a cute card, and I love that lace :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a sweet baby card! Love the softness and added ribbon trim.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE it--super sweet! The colors and DP match perfectly! TFS--and for playing along with us at the PDCC!