Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Look Mum I'm a Designer!!!





...  My Mum would be so proud and happy for me that I have been asked to join the DT team at  City Crafters Challenge ... I am still in shock! 
If you have visited City Crafters ( and you should) ... you will know that June of Lina Beans is non too well at the moment so we all wish her well and she will be much missed. If like me you have played along each week with the challenges, you realise that you somehow become become a family of sorts... and friends across the miles.... I just want to say "Thank you" to City Crafters  ... for giving me this opportunity.. I am truly grateful.


 This week's challenge has been set by Cheryl Nelson and it is a fun summer theme "SOME LIKE IT HOT" ...... The girls have done some really fun cards ... Please pop in and take a look and why not just enter? you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.... Our Guest designer this week is Sylvia Nelson and there are some lovely goodies up for grabs.. courtesy of  sweet Linda Robinson..


My Card...



The background paper is a selection of digital paper and elements... not sure if you can see that I put glossy accents on the 'water' ..... 



The torn sand paper is from my stash and the umbrella and flip flops are from The Cutting Cafe ... can you see my little fence made from raffia? 

Finally I must show you my goodies that finally arrived following my win in week 8 "Here comes the bride" at City Crafters ... This was my entry and just look at just some of the goodies I received!.....






So go on .... put your entry in...


Till soon my friends with grateful thanks to you all for your wishes and your kindness


Ros












8 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations on becoming the new DT team member.I can see why they asked you to join,your work is gorgeous.
Love the card you did,it's so much fun.Hopefully I will join in this week's challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am sure your mom would be proud of you, she has to know that we are thrilled that you could join us at City Crafter, you are so talented and are such an inspiration to many of us, thanks and welcome to CCCB!

Unknown said...

Your card is so Cute... I am so excited that you are on the team.. I just think you are so talented.. I just love your style.. :)

Hugs, Linda

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on becoming CCCB's DT.

You've posted so many lovely projects on your blog. I'm particularly inspired by the inventive details in lots of them.

Stella said...

Congratulations on becoming a DT member at the CCCB. You are so talented and I see so many breathtaking things on your blog. I think you're very talented.
Have a wonderful day!

Heather Rogers said...

Congratulations to you girl! I knew they would pick you for DT soon. :)
I didn't know that June wasn't doing well. Hope she is okay.

Tatanky said...

Hi Ros !!! CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a DT :D I really like your work and I'm not surprised sure it will be the first of many. Have a nice weekend.

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats, ros! love your card! it's too cute. i love all the textures and it's such a wonderful beach scene! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)