Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More gifts ...

Hello and Good Morning to you ...

This month many of my friends have birthdays ... and I have another notebook and a bookmark to share that I made to go with This card  ... you all know I love to make these ...


I used Prima Botanicals paper for the background and kept the theme pretty much like my card 


... the punched butterflies are left overs from one of my Thursday classes ... That's the best part about making notebooks and bookmarks (and tags)... scraps always come in useful and look so good mixed together ...


... and of course using digital images (mushroom from Etsy Madebyjanet) means I can make them any size to fit my project ...
I have a couple more to do now and a card for Sophia who will be 2 in a few days ...

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by ...

~ Ros ~



17 comments:

Zue said...

So pretty and the punched butterflies are gorgeous!
This is such an amazing idea for a gift...you do them beautifully!
Sue xx

Heather Rogers said...

These are so sweet Ros. The mushroom image is too cute! I need to make things other than cards. I always think about it but never seem to do it. :)
Hugs~

Anonymous said...

wonderful gift set! I'm sure the owner will fall in love! I like the combination of butterflies and mushrooms - they fit just perfect! Ros, your projects create such a spring mood, such a pure beauty!
kind regards! :))

jacirascrap said...

Ros, esses são muito muito lindos... o tema cogumelos e borboletas é mágico... Que legal as imagens digitais!!

Deb Hickman said...

Some more wonderful gifts,your friends are so lucky. The paper you've used are so pretty but my favourite thing is that gorgeous image.xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful set, so whimsical too!

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful gifts, ros! i love them and so will the lucky recipient :). thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous gift set Ros! Such whimsy and a beautiful feminine touch!

cnelson said...

WOWZERS what a GORGEOUS set!!!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

These 2 are fabulous again - love them through and through!
Your friends are very lucky persons!

Linda Breedlove said...

I just love these sets you're making... how gorgeous! Love the Prima paper and your beautiful butterflies.

Stella said...

I just fell off my chair. I have a place in my heart for botanical images and this notebook is breathtaking. And so is the tag :)
Love your choice of papers and these butterflies are gorgeous.
Wow wow wow.......

Did I told you already that I LOVE this???
XXXXXX

Sylvia said...

So pretty! I love the butterflies, Ros. Happy Thursday to you.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful set Ros! Love the 3D butterfly!

Lynnda said...

Ahhh Ros... beautiful set... perfect for gifts...So pretty and the punched butterflies are gorgeous!.. You made thee most gorgeous stuffs... love them... hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful gift set, your friends will be so pleased!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty Gift set Ros..
Your friend will adore them..TFI:) x