Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Stranger than fiction!!

2nd Post 
I wasn't planning on writing a post this evening ... but I have to let you know something VERY strange ...
I wrote on my earlier post about the cat ... my DH reminded me that in fact it is more like 6 weeks since we last saw her ... I was touched by your comments ... and when I finished reading them I started to clear up my craft room then .. "MEOWWWW!!!" ....... there she was ... honest to God .... she was standing right beside me!! I thought I was seeing things but that cry ... I knew .. I screamed to Mikey and he came running down stairs ... OMG ... how did that happen?? But here she is again .. a little thinner but non the worse for wear and following me everywhere ... To be honest I am a little stunned ... Ok ... I am in shock! wondering where she has been and why .. after I write about her - she comes back .....
How weird is that??

Till soon

~ Ros ~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ros,catching up...
I am soo glad you found your cat,how strange but glad it`s a happy ending for you:) xxx

papertrails leaver said...

that is odd but glad she is back!

Anonymous said...

That is so so cool!!!! I have cats that wander thru my yard and visit me everyday and then there's this one that disapears for a few weeks rto a month and I get so worried and then he shows back up!!!

Sylvia said...

Count your blessings, Ros and don't let her out! I am so happy for you. she knew who to come to. Someone probably had her shut up and finally let her out. So glad you will not have to wonder about her anymore!

Unknown said...

Somehow I had the strangest feeling Ros when I read your post that everything was going to be just fine. So reading that it actually IS ok, makes me very happy for you indeed!!! Hugs, Ira xox

cnelson said...

That is so crazy! Welcome back kitty!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a story!!! : )

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

I´m so happy for you that the little runaway is back!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

How amazing... I'm glad you have your friend back!

Unknown said...

That silly cat.. She was probably out catting around.. So happy kitty is back..

Hugs, Linda

Stella said...

Forget twaht i wrote about another kitten :)........enjoy being reunited!
XXXXX

jacirascrap said...

Li seu post abaixo e sim...estranho... mas é isso que faz a vida ter uma linda magia! Quanta conecção entre voce e o gato!

Tatanky said...

I love happy endings ! Take care of that lovely kitty :D