Friday, June 08, 2012

Pixie Dust Summer Fun

Hi ...
How are you?
At Pixie Dust Paperie this month the challenge is 
Summer Fun


Though I can't say we are having much of it here in the UK 
But guess what? My hubby and I are off on a cruise in 10 days time ... Yep, cruising around the Med
So my DT project for the Pixie Dust Paperie challenge is a journal to take with me


I had so much fun making this ... I like to take notes of everywhere I go so I used envelopes to make the pages ... with a tag in each to write on


Each tag ... made using digital paper and elements ... has the name of where we will be visiting


and I can write my thoughts on the back of the tag


Each 'page' is decorated ... on one side with digital postcards from Here
and on the other with papers from Making Memories and some embellishments from my stash


And there is a pocket to hold extra note paper should I need it 


Over the next few days you will be able to see the rest of the projects done by the challenge DT at Pixie Dust Paperie ... so hop over to the blog and take a look and come and join us for some Summer Fun!

Thanks for stopping by
Till soon

~ Ros ~



22 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card and I do hope you enjoy your cruise....need someone to carry your bags for you?? I will...take care.x thanks for your lovely comment on my card.

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous book, Ros, it will be a wonderful thing to have on your trip! I know you will have a fabulous time! Have a wonderful evening!

Sasha said...

Beautiful journal, Ros. Love all the little embellishments and tags...fabulous work x

Irene said...

I love your journal book. Great idea to make it before your trip and take it with you to fill as you go.

Inger Harding said...

Wowww this is gorgeous!!!
Love that vintage look!

Zue said...

A gorgeous creation and what a fabulous way to record a journey. Enjoy the MED, it's beautiful!
xxx

Unknown said...

WOW! That is such a wonderful idea. What a fabulous book. So many wonderful details. Another cruise how fun.

Hugs~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic project!!!

Lynnda said...

What a bautiful journal album !!!I love the colors... and those tags and embellishments... beautifully done Ros...hugs...xoxo

Lynnda said...

What a bautiful journal album !!!I love the colors... and those tags and embellishments... beautifully done Ros...hugs...xoxo

Lynnda said...

What a bautiful journal album !!!I love the colors... and those tags and embellishments... beautifully done Ros...hugs...xoxo

Beate said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Your journal looks amazing, Ros! Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
Hugs and smiles

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a treasure to bring along, have fun!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous journal, Ros. What a great idea, I love the envelopes and pull out tags.
Thank you for your kind comments over the last week, I've been away and didn't have internet so just trying to catch up.
Have a good weekend.
Deb xxxx

Chriss America Real said...

This book is just gorgeous Ros! I love the pull out tags!

Your fellow Pixie,

Chriss

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Goodness, Ros, what a masterpiece again! I LOVE your cover with all those pretty embellishments! And all the inside pages are as gorgeous!
This book is the perfect diary for your cruise - enjoy it as much as possible!
Hugs,
Uli

Unknown said...

A truly awesome journal this is Ros, so very YOU, too! Really love those soft, romantic colours, a brilliant piece of work {sigh}, can't get my eyes off it, what a treat!!

Heidi said...

Wow this is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Tracy said...

How cute is this! I love that the colors are so bright. Beautiful shabby chic effect Ros. :-) Another cruise! You jetsetter you. LOL I'm already on pins and needles waiting for the pictures. Hugs!

Chris said...

Stunning, Ros! I love all the pockets with the tags.

I think I'd have to leave it at home in case I spilt my wine on it lol

Have a great time.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my goodness! This is such a great idea, Ros! LOVE those location tabs! Have a wonderful trip! Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Wow! Just beautiful! I have to say having made a few of these that I really appreciate the beauty and the number of pages you created!