Thursday, November 15, 2012

Little birds

Hi there ...
Well it's been over a week and no sign of our little cat ...
What can I say ....
I just keep working away and hoping that I'll see her little face at the window ... You all know how much I love animals ... but man they can break your heart!

I've been inspired this week by projects from a couple of my blog friends ... Heather with This beautiful creation ... and Rebecca  with This gorgeous creation ...
Their beauties led me to create this Christmas card


It's very sparkly ... but the photo doesn't show that too well ... the little house is cut on the cameo ... as are the glittered embossed wreath and glittered white sprigs ... 


The little bird is from a TH die 


I used paper from Astrid for the background (love this soft grey) ... the house paper is a digital by Agnes Biro and the sentiment is computer generated.
If you click on the images you may be able to see the sparkle ...

I'm not vey traditional with my colours ... but I love the grey and lilac together ... as I'm sure you've noticed ... and yes, there is more to come of these colours in the next few weeks ...

Ok ... That's it for now ... I hope you are having a good day ... Thanks so much for stopping by

Till soon

~ Ros ~



13 comments:

Barbara said...

Another highlight from Ros'desk! Wow! Your colors are just right - and I love the sparkle!

Jacqueline said...

Really beautiful Ros, love the NOEL down the side. I have been wondering if your cat had returned..

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful card Ross!!

Gosh, really hope that little cat of yours will find it's way home again, but I guess the more time passes the less likely it is. So sorry, we have lost many beloved pets over the years so I know what it feels like.
Hugs
Astrid

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful delicate card, I love the soft shades and the sparkle on the little bird. And that sentiment is really beautiful!
I hope Gipsy comes back home soon...[hug] x

Sasha said...

Gorgeous creation, Ros! I love the little bird house with foliage around the doorway...cute birdie, too :) x

Lynnda said...

BEautiful card!!!Love it... hugs...xoxo

Tracy said...

Love the touch of black with the soft greys. Another beautifully designed "Ros style" card. Hugs!

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Ros! I love the sparkly bird and darling birhouse. I am happy you liked my card. :)

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Ros, love the bird and your house! Have a wonderful Friday, so happy that Gypsy returned unscathed!

Diane said...

Very beautiful...so serene and comforting...a gorgeous piece!!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Hi Ros,

From this long distance, I was doing a happy dance for you and Mikey, celebrating Gipsy's safe return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your card is stunning!!!!! So beautiful! I love everything about it!!!!! Isn't it wonderful how we all pass creative energy around! Your creativity is shining so brightly!!

Happy day~~~

Anonymous said...

I'll try again.. so very glad that Gipsy has come home. You must be so relieved. Your card is really soothing, elegant and relaxed. Love the bird & beautiful colours. I'm free next week- will email you xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is pretty beyond words!!!!