Thursday, April 04, 2013

En Francais Album

Good Morning!
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments ... I'm so happy that you liked my creations for CCCB this week ...  I am back to share the pages of the album using the lovely En Francais paper by Prima and the goods supplied by Craftsite


The front cover is embellished with a cut out from the paper, a rose and a sparkly stone ... Beneath the cut out I secured some silver thread which wraps around the pearl brad on the right to hold the album closed

Inside cover and page 1


There are no photos as yet and the embellishments are kept simple using the papers and cut out bits of the papers so that the album closes easily
Pages 2 and 3 ... 
As you can see each page is made from card and covered with papers ... and I have cut them with a pocket so that maybe a tag or memorabilia can be slid inside


Pages 4 and 5


(Please click to see enlarged pictures)

Pages 6 and 7




Pages 7 and 8


Pages 9 and 10


 Page 11 and inside back


Back cover


I really hope you enjoyed seeing this as much as I did making it ... Don't forget that these papers can be bought at the online Craftsite (UK) store

Before I finish ... For those of you who may be like me ... computer technology challenged and without help ... 
When I wanted to add a supply list at the end of my post ... I though that I could do this through blogger ... Wrong!! After many hours of frustration I finally realised that to do this you need to register with Inlinkz ... Then follow the tutorial ... Simple!
I really wish I had known this and not wasted several hours 'Googling" Just thought you may like to know this and save you from the same frustration.

Thanks so much for your visit ... Have a lovely day

~ Ros ~



21 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

A stunning little book Ros, love every page and I really like the flap for closing it. Each page is just gorgeous!

Sasha said...

Your front cover is beautiful, Ros...and every page a little work of art. Gorgeous! x

Unknown said...

Looks amazing. I just LOVE that paper my friend. Your book is gorgeous. Every single page looks amazing.

Hugs~

Deb Hickman said...

WOW!!!!! Ros, this mini album is just stunning. I love the papers and how you've decorated the inside is just perfect. Deb x

Deb Hickman said...

WOW!!!!! Ros, this mini album is just stunning. I love the papers and how you've decorated the inside is just perfect. Deb x

Diane said...

Wow....this is fantastic!!! Beautiful pages, love these things...I jsut have to finish mine....such pretty colors and so verty creative..thanks for sharing the inlinkz tip, too!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your creativity is endless! This is such a unique and beautiful piece!
I don't know how to add the supply list either, I tried inlinkz but thought it was only by invitation.

Greetings from NYC!

Unknown said...

How wonderful to look at your darling album again Ros, it's soooo pretty and elegant! And thanks about the heads up on Inlinkz, do you mind terribly if I borrow this idea from you? It´s really neat! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

cherry said...

sooo beautiful! I love those colors...and I adore the French theme!

Barbara said...

You leave me speechless, as you so often do! What a gorgeous creation, literally from cover to cover!

Stella said...

Ros you should open a webshop; this is perfect and I know that your business will go well. In fact; sold out within a day:) You are having this special talent to add the perfect amount of details and every photo made me sigh. Gorgeous!
XXXXX

Davi said...

WOW Ros your album is really fabulous!! I love all the dps and pretty details you added to each page! So glad you shared it with us ;)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful album, Ros, you have so much patience. I always give up before I am half through! Love the papers. Have a fabulous Friday!

Linda Breedlove said...

Am so happy you're showing your pages, Ros. I am totally taken with mini albums right now and try to watch every video I can find on how to make different styles. Yours is gorgeous, just like everything you make. Your work is always tops. Love it, dear friend!!!
Hugs!

Tracy said...

Oh Ros this album is so beautiful. The papers are really pretty with lovely vintage shades that fit you so well. The pictures who go to live there will love their new home. :-) Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a BEAUTIFUL book, girl! LOVE the soft palette and amazing, vintage details!

Atty Fatty said...

beautiful album !!
love details :)
pretty colors


hugs

Mrs Beez said...

What a divine set of projects, absolutely gorgeous. You have tempted me to buy those gorgeous papers, that stunning stamp and the silver embellishments. But don't tell anyone!!!

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow - I can see myself using this darling book, and showing it off too !!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Stunning! You have really showcased that line of products! Beautiful!

Anitra

Michelle said...

I'm swooning, Ros! This must have taken a long time...and a lot of effort! It turned out amazing! Love the pretty papers and embellishments! Love the way you placed the chair on the front tab!