Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Haunted House

Hello!

The week is flying by once again ... Already it's Wednesday and time for a new Photo Inspiration Challenge at


I love this photo ... such fabulous colours ... and of course there is the cat!
My Gipsy has still not come home ... I think she's found a new home somewhere else - her real name is Minnie - I call her Gispy because she roams so much

Ok, on to my card this week ... My haunted home


I hand cut a card into the shape of a house - I honestly don't remember where the image came from ... it was a digital stored on my computer


The black starry BG that the image is sitting on was done by sponging white ink through the negative left over from some die cut stars


As you can see - I have used the MPD clocks again ... and on friday this week the whole of the Papercraft Star DT have the honour of designing along with Mona and Sue at
A Mixed Media Challenge ... be sure to take a look!

I confess that I am so over Halloween and it hasn't even arrived yet ... but if you are still having fun with your creations ... please link up with us at
The DT have some great examples on the blog for you ... plus there are some suggestions for our photo challenge ... not that I think you will need them with this lovely photo


Thanks for looking in ... Have a beautiful day!

~ Ros ~









22 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This is a fabulous interpretation Ros!! The setting you'v created for that sweet vintage image is wonderful!!!

Lynnda said...

Super cute and love the shape house card Ros... hugs....x

Unknown said...

Yours is the only haunted house I would LOVE to visit Ros ;-) Such an adorable cat and the 'belltower' clock is superb!
Ira’s Crea Corner

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I was over Halloween way before it started too! If we had children it would be fantastic though :) Lovely card!!!

Deanne :)

Sylvia said...

What a fun Halloween card, Ros, love the cat image. So sorry your cat has not come home, maybe she still will appear! Have fun with your appearance at Mona and Sue's blog, I am sure it will be fabulous! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Sarah Gough said...

This is so awesome! love, love, love the clock at the top, great look!

♥Jan♥ said...

The clock actually has taken on kind of a haunted look since it is done in black - I thought it looked quite spooky !! I am so sorry about your kitty, I know she goes missing occasionally, but she always does come back. Oh, you should really enter this over at The Kraft Journal this week - it is perfect !! Hugs !! -J-

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Beautiful work:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Barbara said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the cat!! And as usual the details... like the lace borders.

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, Ros! LOVE the shape and all that yummy lace!

Barb Turpin said...

What an adorable image! Very nice shaped card also...perfect combination.

Davi said...

Ros love the house shape you cut and the window and inside is tooo fun, Fab job!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your haunted house is too cute to spook, totally awesome!

Mona Pendleton said...

How cute is this Ros?! Love the little house shape and cute vintage cat image! Thank you so much for the awesome inspiration!

Mrs Beez said...

A beautiful card. Love the cute image and the starry background is superb. I'm intrigued my what looks like white lace. Hope your cat comes home soon.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

The card looks wonderful, Ros! I looove the kitty image and the clock at the top looks fab!

Deb Hickman said...

Such a fun card, I love the image and the shaped card, you always interpret the inspiration pictures so well. Have a great weekend. Deb x

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. What a wonderful image you used.

Hugs~

Sue Lelli said...

This is just the BEST card! Love the black starry BG and that image and of course the clock! Glad I read Gipsy came home first. It'sbecause of this card!

Tracy said...

Too cute and of course I love that clock set. Very creative Ros. :-)

Maria said...

Gorgeous project, Ros! Love the cat image and clock! Such pretty embellishments, too!

Sleepy Stamper said...

The image is so cute! Great job on the house. Wonderful card.
Hugs,
Anitra