Tuesday, August 05, 2014

City Crafter 223

Helloooo!

It's Tuesday already and time for another challenge at City Crafter where we have the lovely Charlene hosting for us with 

Home is where your Heart is

(Source unknown)

Char is asking that we create a project with a house on which gave me an opportunity to use up some of my scraps 


The little house is Die cut from a Nina Brackett design 


I misted some CS and did a little stencilling on a scrap of white CS for the background


... I had a little aqua vellum left over from another project ... enough to cut out a sprig of leaves and the sentiment is computer generated so all in all a quick little card

Our GD this week is Lula ... Winner of week 217 and this week's winner will also have a GD spot with us so I hope you can play along ...

Don't forget to hop over to CCCB and take a look at all the projects from our team this week

Thanks so much for your visit ... Have a great day!

~ Ros ~




23 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your card!

Pamellia said...

This is so sweet! I love the blue and brown together and he pearl heart is such a wonderful touch. :)

Unknown said...

Ros, your house is so sweet and cozy! Wonderful card! ))

Lynnda said...

What a sweet and pretty card !! Hugs x

Davi said...

Love your card Ros!! The background for your happy home is very nice and I love your house, it makes me smile! The vellum sprays look super with it ;)

Sue Lelli said...

YOU are so artsy! LOVE the brick and splatter BG! LOVE the colors and the aqua vellum! And that house is just the CUTEST thing, Ros! FAB card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! That little house couldn't possibly be any cuter! Love that length of lace, and your palette is so soft and delicious!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the house and the pearl is the perfect accent!

Stella said...

Awe....your house is so so sweet and the brck wall you created as a background. Fab mmix of patterns and colors and texture. I LOVE that roof!
In fact; I love it all:)
XXXXX

Instead of being one of the last participants I already posted my submission:)
XXX

Unknown said...

What a delightful card Ros! A wonderful idea to celebrate a happy home, love the splatter. Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful design Ros:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Mrs Beez said...

Oh Ros this is superb. I adore those finishing touches - the flower and the heart. Love it!

Darnell said...

Your little playhouse card just takes my breath away, Ros! The vellum sprig is an inspired touch!! I love everything about this! Hugs, Darnell

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

What a cute little house! The roof looks like a pretty "hat" with this lovely little flower and the strip of lace on it... love it!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

What a cute little house! The roof looks like a pretty "hat" with this lovely little flower and the strip of lace on it... love it!

Sid said...

I love your corrugated effect of the elements Ros. It's a fab card !!

Barbara said...

This is a VERY sweet home!

Manuela said...

so beautiful and lovely, a great work of art!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous project Ros!

Tracy said...

Love those spritzes of color! Adorable little house and a very sweet card Ros.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Just love the way you made your pretty little house!

Diane said...

Oh my, how cute is this...LOVE it...I love the little house with it's heart!!! Hope all is well with you...I will be around for a few weeks, then off again!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow, I love your house, beautiful!