Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Our Beautiful World

Good morning!

Today Our Beautiful World Blog celebrates it's second birthday... 


 In honour of that we have a prompt this week

TWO is better than one

Kirsty want us to share a photo of TWO of the same thing ... Here's what I came up with

Two of my visiting cats ... Macy and Tabby


Two of my own cats ... Ginger and Gipsy


My adorable GS Holly with her friend Moby the dalmatian ... now they're together in doggie heaven


Twin post boxes in Gibraltar


Two fish fountains taking a break Lol!


When Two is definitely better than one!



And safety in numbers?


I hope you enjoyed seeing my Two is better than one

Hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team have to share ... There is a prize for one lucky person who enters this week ... Go check it out at

Have a beautiful day!

~ Ros ~

9 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh my gosh!! You have hedgehogs!!!!!! They are soooo cute!!! I want one (or two!!)

I couldn't believe how many fantastic 'two' photos you have - and from one cat person to another - the cats are beautiful!!

Pamellia said...

As much as I love the fish fountains, I have to admit that all the animals are really distracting! Hedgehogs are one of my favourite animals, how freaking cute are they!! hugs :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Great collection of photos Ros! Your cats Ginger and Gipsy are beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a wonderful post, thanks for being the best team mate!

Greta said...

Totally fun post, Ros! I especially love all the animal pictures!

Barbara said...

Two years already?! You must be kidding! Congratulations! Love all your pictures but the cats are my favorites, always will be.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous photo's Ros, I too love the hedgehogs, but the guys are funnier! Congratulations on two years!

Manuela said...

wow a lot of great photos with a pair. The little hedgehogs are cute also Ginger and Gipsy!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous series of 'two' photos Ros, especially love the one of your cats.