Sunday, June 14, 2015

Our Beautiful World

Happy Sunday
I hope you are enjoying your weekend

Today at Our Beautiful World I've picked the prompt and it's 
"Bell"



I didn't have to go far to find some in my garden ... This is the tiny bell shaped Lily of The Valley ... The bells are as delicate as their scent is ...

How about the wind chime ... That's got a bell


Not as pretty as some of the flowers though


Aquilegia... More bell shaped flowers nodding in the breeze ... they always make me think of fairies


Hop over to the OBW Blog to see what the rest of the team are sharing

Have a beautiful Sunday

~ Ros ~

15 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your bells are just gorgeous, Ros, wish I had some in my garden! We had a lot of rain, but the heat has taken it's toll, even on my roses. I can't keep up with what need done outside! Happy Sunday!

Astrid Maclean said...

Amazing photos Ross! You are such a good photographer! Also just wanted to say sorry for not coming by very often at the moment.... crazy busy for me right now and not much time for blogging..... have a lovely Sunday!

Manuela said...

oh I love the Lily of The Valleys also the scent of them, the others are beautiful flowers, too.

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous photos Ros. It never occurred to me how many flowers actually look like little bells, how awesome is nature!! hugs :)

Linda Breedlove said...

These are just beautiful, dear friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, all of them!

Maria said...

Such beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing!:-)

Tracy said...

I've always been captured by those tiny little Lily of the Valley bells. Beautiful photos Ros. Hugs!

Diane said...

Beautiful...the Lily of the Valley are so pretty....I have a few in pink, too..your garden looks lovely, wonderful photos as always!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Just love your "bell" flowers Ros, especially the Lily of the Valley...lovely photos

Mona Pendleton said...

Super pretty photos Ros! TFS :)

mandysea said...

You've managed to photograph how delicate they are!! Lily of the Valley is one of my most favourite fragrances. Love your photos!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Amazing photos Ros. I could imagine the lil of the valley scent. One of my favourite flower beds were filled with these and forget me nots back in Montréal. Oh how I miss these...

Davi said...

GREAT job for the bell photos, love your windchime and the pretty flowers :)

Greta said...

Gorgeous bells--wonderful pictures!