Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Another Gift

Hello friends...

Thanks so much for your visit and your lovely comments ... I hope you don't mind me sharing another light up picture with you ... You can see the first two I did Here

I made this one for my friend's son ... A great guy who I've known since he was a little boy - life hasn't always been kind to him where relationships are concerned but now he is settled with a wonderful lady who also deserves a lot of happiness...


 These are not easy to photograph - The glass front doesn't help - IRL they look much nicer


As with the previous ones, I used the Printshop programme to do the verse and printed it onto acetate, cut out the image on my Cameo and used paint mists for the BG - The lights I use are just little string lights that you can pick up for about £2.


I'm going to enter this at Try It On Tuesday and hope it fit the challenge "Create A Scene"

Have a lovely day!

~ Ros ~

21 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This looks absolutely wonderful - the others you made as well are pretty!
Thank you very much for joining us at TIOT's!
oxo
Susi

Diane said...

Ros, these light boxes are fabulous, so creative unique and I love, love the saying on this one, what a great wedding gift it would make as well..beautiful!!

chrissie said...

This is beautiful and a wonderful idea

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Greta said...

Wowzer! I'm totally in awe, Ros! They will surely treasure this incredible work of art!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Ros! This is so beautiful! I love the sweet scene that you created! So neat how it lights up.

Anonymous said...

WOW Ros, this is absolutely beautiful!!!

Barbara said...

And another one... this is just such a marvelous idea and as usual perfectly carried out. Wowzers!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful project, the lights are a wonderful idea and the quote is super. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioTs.
Yvonne xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous! I bet it looks even prettier in the dark!

Pamellia said...

Oh boy Ros, I can never get enough of these amazing frames! Gorgeous! hugs :)

Davi said...

A wonderful gift Ros!! The lovely sentiment says it all and the silhouette on the amazing background looks beautiful :)

Darlene said...

What a sweet gift Ros and I'm thrilled to see another light up creation. I've been inspired to give this a try first chance I get! Thanks and AWESOME job!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This is an absolutely beautiful gift Ros~ It's obvious that this is truly a gift from the heart. Hugs, Rebecca

Mac Mable said...

I could look at these all day and every day..as I said lat time...genius! What a beautiful sentiment x

Judith said...

He will appreciate this beautiful light up picture, Ros!
It's a wonderful gift for him. Nice to hear he found happiness.

Tracy said...

Awww I'm so glad he found someone to be happy with. I just love these light boxes Ros.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous keepsake! You are so clever :)))

Sylvia said...

Beautiful light gift, Ros, you do such a beautiful job!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a wonderful scene this is! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just as beautiful as the first two, Ros! What a priceless and thoughtful gift!

Sharon said...

Really unique gift, and it's something this young man will treasure for life!