Sunday, May 15, 2016

By The Sea

Good morning!

The  prompt this week at


Is "By The Sea" picked for us by Kirsty

Well, some of you may know that I recently took a break in Majorca ... Hoping to catch some sun and dip my toes in the sea....It looked beautiful on the first day as the little boat arrived to take passengers out


Just look at that glorious sea...


We decided to book a trip on the boat a few days later but unfortunately that day the weather was not so kind


It was cold, windy and wet... The sea was rough, so we weren't even sure that the boat would come.
Look at that sky - the sea certainly didn't look so inviting

 
 Yachts weren't going anywhere either...

 
Even some of the ships wore waterproofs  Lol!


But we made the most of it and at the end of the day we were treated to a beautiful rainbow right over the sea


 Head on over to the blog to see what my friend are sharing this week

Enjoy your day

~ Ros ~

13 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, that waterproof ship is hilarious! Nice shot of the rainbow. Even with the bad weather, it sure looks like a great vacation to me. hugs :)

Ariadne said...

I know Majorca weather didn't treat you that well but I am sure you had a good time after all!AriadnefromGreece!

riitta k said...

The photo of the yachts is very beautiful. The sea can be also very frightening :) I was raised in inland, no sea, only lakes. The sea is not my favourite element :) Happy Sunday!

Sue Lelli said...

I've never seen a waterproof before!! What a difference a few days made! Loved your photos and at least you saw a rainbow!

Greta said...

What a difference a day can make! Beautiful pictures, Ros--love that incredible rainbow!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh it makes me want to go near the water, I miss living by the ocean in Jersey, lovely set of photos!

Barbara said...

Different shades of turquoise... as we get so see on your cards so often! I'm glad to see that you had at least one sunny day on Majorca.

Stella said...

Poor you; I was hoping that you had a week with loads of sun.....shall we go together next year? And if it rains we will still have fun together :)
XXX

Linda Breedlove said...

Always love looking through your fabulous photos, my friend! Beautiful!

Maria said...

Beautiful photos of the sea! I wish you had better weather, but treated with a rainbow at the end would be a lovely sight to see!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, Ros, love the boats in the harbor and the rainbow! Have a wonderful Monday!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh dear, that was most unfortunate, but the rainbow makes up, wow so beautiful over the sea! The water in the first two photos looks so inviting, such beautiful colours! Hugs and happy week, xx

Diane said...

Wonderful photos even though the weather didn't cooperate very well (naughty bad weather!!) But all in all I imagine it was just fun to get away and relax for a bit! Thanks for sharing your photos, like I have said before, I always enjoy seeing them very much!