Sunday, August 07, 2016

Our Beautiful World

Hello...

The prompt today at 


Has been chosen for us by Riitta and it's Outdoor Activity


This is my lovely great nephew Ross paddling in the sea some years ago... There's lots to do down by the sea... Like making sand sculptures



They are even doing this by our shopping centres now... Of course you could go Kayaking


or even better sit back and take a cruise


...Or go sightseeing


Then there are the more active outdoor activities like like hiking


...Or zip wiring through trees


Football...


...Golf


Or what was my favourite... a lovely walk through the countryside with my dog



Hop on over to Our Beautiful World Blog to see what everyone else is sharing and link up your photos with us this week...

Have a beautiful Sunday

~ Ros ~

11 comments:

riitta k said...

Fun outdoor activities Ros! The sand sculptures are very skilful. Happy Sunday!

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Ros, that sand sculpture is magical!! Zip wire through trees, OH WOW!! Great shots! hugs :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful photos Ros! My favorite is you with your dog :) Thanks for sharing all these fantastic photos!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how I love the outdoors! The scenery in the hiking photo is spectacular. And the beach with the city behind -- gorgeous! You have been to some beautiful places!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

There are some fun outdoor activities there, I wish I could go walking in the woods with you someday! Just you and i!

Maria said...

Such beautiful photos of all the outdoor activities! And, love the last photo with you and German Shepherd!

Greta said...

Always love seeing your photos, Ros--especially the last one with your beautiful German Shepherd dog!

Davi said...

Lots of great activities but Im with you walking the dog in the country would be my choice :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, beautiful memories, Ros, at lest we have those!

Diane said...

Wow...what fabulous photos once again...love love them as always...you have the best (and I mean that) photos ever! I especially love the one of your and your dog (of course) as I know how much you loved him. My Nellie would of been 11 yesterday, I cried all day and bought a heart stone to put on her grave!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You hit a lot of great outings in your post. Paddling in the sea, sightseeing, and hiking are my favorites. Blessings!