Tuesday, January 31, 2017

City Crafter 347

Good morning!

It's the last day of January and February beckons...

Today Stella is hosting this week's challenge at City Crafter with a Colour Splash

'Create a project with Black & White and a splash of Aqua'

I think I got a little more than a splash here...


I've got stamping, heat embossing, stencilling and a little die cut cat... Kinda busy? Hey ho ... I just went with it ... I've decided not to be so hard on myself and agonise over these things, after all I'm not entering these challenges ... That's down to you haha!


So this week is our final week with a Guest Designer... The lovely Danielle has been with us the whole month of January and we've loved having her, but we are changing things a little here at CCCB so stay tuned.

Our team will continue to inspire you with their creations up on the blog ... Go take a look and link up your 
black & white with a splash of Aqua creations

Have fun!

Till soon

~ Ros ~


19 comments:

Carole said...

Love your card Ros...stunning!

Deborah Frings said...

Your card is absolutely lovely! I do like the bold butterflies!

nancy littrell said...

I Love your Splash of color with your butterflies. Such a clean, fresh look Ros. TFS Hugs...

Leslie Miller said...

I think this is downright fantastic! A beautiful and imaginative design. You have some of the best silhouette stamps. The stenciled butterflies make a lovely splash of aqua. If I'd made this I'd be plenty happy with it.

Kathy Krug said...

You never cease to amaze me. I love this card. using butterflies to make the background is genius and the grasses really pop of the aqua. The cat is the perfect final touch to bring life to your scene.

Maria said...

A beautiful card with the butterflies and sweet black cat, Ros! And,such awesome color and design for your wonderful card!!

Marina said...

How clever to use the butterflies as the aqua splash - this is full of interest.

Stella said...

A splash may vary in size LOl. I think this is gorgeous! Love that kitty too!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Ros, your kitty cards are always so special. Happy Tuesday! sorry it is almost over!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Ros! Love the sweet cat silhouette along with the pretty butterflies!

Diane said...

Oh, this is gorgeous...love the entire thing, like I always tell you, all your cards could be framed and make a wonderful wall of beauty!! And you enabled me to buy a water color picture (birds) for my bedroom make over...I will try to get a picture to show you, it reminded me of you, so I had to buy it!!

Danielle said...

Your card is just lovely!! The butterflies are so nice on the background. I really enjoyed being the guestdesigner of January, it was all my pleasure!

Tracy said...

It has the perfect amount of aqua and the design is fantastic. It's like a collage of the outdoors. :-)

Barbara said...

No, not too busy at all! The butterflies make a wonderful background - what a great idea. And despite it featuring quite a lot of black, it has a light feel to it.

Greta said...

Oh you're so funny, Ros! This is a winner if you were an entrant! I love the silhouettes & how you used the aqua--just the right amount!

Robyn Oliver said...

Brilliant card Ros, love your use of the prompt colours

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous work there Ros!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the kitty and florals and the aqua butterflies in the BG are just Perfect! FAB card, Ros!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, your stamping here is fantastic, Ros! Beautiful card!