Thursday, January 05, 2017

For a Super Woman

Good morning!

It's been a busy week and yesterday I mentioned that as well at it being my wedding anniversary,
it was my talented friend and fellow blogger, Keren's birthday...

I was pondering what card I should make for her.. I mean have you seen her cards? They are amazing!
As I was thinking I started to doodle and then realised I was doodling something that looked somewhat like a comic strip Keren... And I knew she would take this is good fun 'cos I'm not a brilliant artist

Here's the card, with added watercolour


See, I think of Keren as a super woman ... She creates for so many companies, is a brilliant mum to her 5 children as well as being such a lovely person inside and out

Here's to you Keren!

Till soon

~ Ros ~


17 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Ros! Your very talented! Her eyes look fabulous!

Mac Mable said...

Yes you are a brilliant artist if you can doodle like this! x Amazing and talented x

Inkyfingers said...

YOU might not think you are a brilliant artist but this creation says otherwise Roz! Such a bold and fun picture and I bet your friend will be thrilled with it. You can't get a more personalised greeting than this!

Davi said...

FABULOUS card Ros!! You are a super artist and what a cool card your created for your friend :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This looks like fun!

Greta said...

Lucky Keren! You ARE an artist, Ros & I know she loves this card! I do admire her work--how fun that you actually know her!

Marina said...

I think your drawing is great!

Darlene said...

WOW ... YOU drew this?? It's fabulous! You ARE an amazing artist and I love your water coloring/design! Perfect! I'm sure she will LOVE it!!

Maria said...

An amazing artist you are, Ros!! The glamorous lady looks so pretty and confident! I'm sure she will love this card!!

Kathy Krug said...

What you call doodles is a fabulous image. I don't know her but she looks beautiful inside and out. I am sure she will love that you took the time to make something so special for her.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! I think you're wrong about being a brilliant artist. This is fantastic and will be so very special and dear to Keren! I really love the different shades of color in her hair. You've wowed me again, Ros!

Carol L said...

I love those alluring eyes! Beautiful card!!

Darnell said...

I think you quite sell yourself short, Ros! Your comic strip Keren is utterly sensational and I'm sure Keren's jaw dropped just like mine when she saw this! You are both super women to me!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

Sylvia said...

What a fun idea and great card, Ros! You have been busy!

Diane said...

Wow, fabulous and I bet she loved it and I love seeing your drawings on cards!

baileyrosy.com said...

Ros wow !!!!! Talented or what ! What a fabulous card this is fantastic so unique do you do portraits I want one !

Marie

Tracy said...

How cool is this! I'm sure she was thrilled with it.